Retaining Wall Construction in Seattle
Protect your property and boost your curb appeal with a retaining wall from Northeast Landscaping Services LLC. We are Seattle’s leading retaining wall construction company. We develop low-cost, high-value solutions that are as durable as they are stylish. For stellar results and top-tier craftsmanship, look no further than our team.
To schedule a consultation, call us at (206) 228-1292 today. We look forward to serving you.Get A Quote
Custom-Built Retaining Walls
Our retaining walls are designed, built, and finished according to the client’s precise specifications. Every detail is up to you to decide. Whether you want brick or stone, a tiered system or a single wall, we have you covered.
There are many types of retaining walls for you to choose from. Here are some of them:
- Cantilevered: Cantilevered walls are typically reinforced with steel bars through concrete. The walls have a foundation that creates an L shape, letting the soil hold the slab down for maximum strength.
- Gravity: A gravity retaining wall uses its mass to hold soil in place. You can use almost any kind of material for this type of wall, including bricks, pavers, and stone.
- Sheet Piling Retaining Wall: Sheet piling is used for smaller areas and is usually made with thinner, more flexible material. It’s best for softer soils.
- Anchored: Anchored retaining walls can use any kind of front and are usually pushed into the ground with heavy machinery. You can use anchored walls with other types of walls for extra support.
Northeast Landscaping Services LLC’s Wall Construction Services
Built to the Highest Standards
We are some of the most talented retaining wall builders in the region. Over time, we’ve come to master the art of wall construction, developing a streamlined process that lets us speed up our service times without compromising on quality. That’s right: We’ll build your wall fast, but we’ll also build it right.
Our construction process goes as follows:
- Consultation: During the consultation phase, we assess the worksite to determine your needs and what type of wall to put in.
- Preparation and Design: After the consultation, we’ll start to develop the design for your wall with your feedback. We’ll also prep the worksite to ensure it’s ready for construction.
- Construction: Once our team has developed a design with you, they will then move forward with the build process. Our builders will do their best to build at a time of minimal disruption.
- Final Inspection: Our workers will do a final inspection and check before heading out. At this time, they will do tests and adjustments as needed, as well as making sure you are happy with the final design and setup.
We’ll also run through warrantees and guarantees so that you can rest assured that your wall will last you years.
For Seattle’s Best-Built Retaining Walls, Choose Northeast Landscaping Services LLC
Why wait? We’re ready to give you the quality work you want at the fair price you deserve. Friendly, dependable, professional—consider us the top team for all your outdoor construction needs.
Contact us to get started today.